- Graduate of Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Must be a registered ECE.
- Manages OSP related projects (FTH/FTTU), from planning, designning, implementation, and evaluation
- Manages the relationship with clients and employees
- Addresses employees concerns.
- Attends to client meetings pertaining to project status and addresses concerns.
- Monitors the performance of the employees.
- Sets the service level agreement for the sub-contractors.
- Arrange and meets the team for project planning and implementation updates.
- Upholds the company goals, values, policies and procedures.
- Willing to work in Ortigas, Pasig City and to visit project sites in the provinces.
SITE ACQUISITION OFFICER
- Assigned in securing all needed permits, licenses of the project sites within the approved timeline
- Willing to travel all over the Philippines.
- Acquires pleasing personality and can deal with most personality types.
- Frequently coordinates with clients of top corporations and government personnel.
- Reports directly to the Project Manager and Supervisor.
- Willing to work full time or part time is welcome.
- Able to be flexible and keen to details. Must be with strong personality who can travel from one place to another considering the provinces.
- At least high school graduate.
- Able to drive and with professional driver’s license
- Willing to be assigned in project deployment for 3-5 months or at the head office located at Ortigas Pasig city
- Assist in the conduct of site survey.
- Provide support and assistance to the Fiber Optic Cable Splicers/Lineman in the discharge of their splicing and testing activities.
- Prepare FOC to closure NAP and LCP.
- Installation of pole clamp, guy grip, suspension clamp, etc.
- Assist in the troubleshooting including in the maintenance to resolve signal problems.
- Carry the ladder and ensure that it is properly safe keep after use.
- Assist the Team in the acceptance activities